japanese universal knife 120mm made in Seki
Japanese kitchen knives 12 cm
Japanese universal knife
blade size 12 cm
Care and Use Tips
High quality knives must be cured, so that you can always be satisfied with their sharpness and longevity.
- Before they are used for the first time, they must be rinsed once with very hot water.
- After each use, immediately clean the blade without using aggressive detergents and wipe with a soft, dry cloth. For your safety, it is best to wipe the knife by the back of the blade not by the cutting edge.
- Rinse the knife immediately after using aggressive substances such as lemon juice, for example.
- Never put the knives in a dishwasher. This can affect not only the material but also the sharpness of the blade.
- As a cutting base, never use glass or granite surfaces. They are easy to maintain, but damage the sharp edge of even the toughest steel. Use only boards made of wood or not too hard plastic.
- When storing your knives, be careful not to put them in contact with other metal objects. So you will avoid damaging the cutting edge. At best, store them in a gift box, in a wooden drawer case or, for Japanese boards, in a wooden case.
- Do not use knives to cut bones , bones or frozen foods.
- origin of the product
- made in Japan
- 12 cm
Shipments all over the world
Satisfied or refunded